Here is what currently occupy my days.
I am working at Officeworks as a contract Front-end developer (React.js + ES6). My present engagement is until the end of February 2018.
- I am working on a front-end of Business Computing platform. It allows businesses to lease office equipment from Officeworks and subscribe to managed printing services.
- The School List Service, for which I developed the front-end, is now live! Parents can now order school supplies online via a simple web app
- I am getting excited about the electric skateboarding.
Whenever possible, I'm flying my custom-built Alien 560 drone.
I crashed my Alien 560 quadcopter. Thinking about a new build.
- Studying. I never stop learning. The course I'm doing now is GraphQL with React: The Complete Developers Guide.
- The books I'm reading: The Crossroads of Should and Must by Elle Luna, Dark Space Universe (Book 1) by Jasper T. Scott. I am a sucker for good science fiction.
- The audiobook I'm listening to: The Tao of Seneca: Practical Letters from a Stoic Master
- The podcasts I am listening to: Motley Fool Money, Tell Me Something I Don't Know, The Tim Ferriss Show, The James Altucher Show, Radio-T.
- Writing this blog.
- Hanging out with my friends and family. Looking forward to the summer when I will be able to unpack my windsurfing board.