This page complies with Derek Sivers’ Now Page Movement.
Here is what currently occupy my days.
- Studying. I’m always in the middle of some course on Udemy.
- Riding an electric skateboard.
- Building and flying remote-controlled quadcopters.
- The books I’m reading:Why We Sleep. Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams by Matthew Walker, Rich Employee by James Altucher, The Freeze-Frame Revolution by Peter Watts, Shadow Captain by Alastair Reynolds.
- The podcasts I am listening to: Akimbo - a podcast from Seth Godin, The Tim Ferriss Show, The James Altucher Show, Radio-T, Freakonomics.
- Writing this blog.
- Hanging out with my friends and family. Looking forward to the summer when I will be able to unpack my windsurfing board.